Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got a Japanese Straight Perm, am I allowed to wash with just water?

I got a Japanese Straight Perm on Saturday. I naturally have curly hair for some additional details. They told me not to wash until Monday night. I really don't want to go to school without washing my hair for so long. Am I allowed to at least rinse my hair with water? Cold or hot? Or would it ruin my perm?


My friend tried it and it was fine but she already has pretty straight hair but mine is curly so I need your help!I got a Japanese Straight Perm, am I allowed to wash with just water?
Ok so my friend Jessie did the same thing and she wet it and it got ruined and her hair is super curly so don't do it! You'll have to get it redone and then wait another 2 or 3 days and that would suck. Trust me you should just do as they tell you and then follow the instructions.I got a Japanese Straight Perm, am I allowed to wash with just water?
no DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR!!!!


ok my friend got this done and it got messed up because she washed it after 2 days, and it got messed up!


wait until tues. wear your hair in braids or a ponytail today and tomorrow if it looks greasy
Wow the reason the dont want you to wash your hair so often is because when you do that your hair gets damaged and can start falling out. Dont worry its not like your hair well smell. (my hair is permed)
dont wash it yet. it hasnt even been a day really. wait or youll just have wasted several hundred dollars.
don't wash it !


if you're worried about the smell


just spray some perfume or something.


hope that helps(:
why would u wanna risk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment