Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Happens If You Shave You Legs Just With Water? No Body Wash Or Shaving Cream?

I was just thinking that it would be so much easier to shave your legs in just water rather then using body wash or shaving cream. You could do it anytime, and it wouldn't take that long. I just wanted to know why you have to use body wash/shaving cream when you shave your legs.What Happens If You Shave You Legs Just With Water? No Body Wash Or Shaving Cream?
it will go very rashy and ichy dont try it





belive me i knoow from experieceWhat Happens If You Shave You Legs Just With Water? No Body Wash Or Shaving Cream?
I've done it before and it works but it actually takes a little longer cause your skin isn't as smooth and you have to be careful not to cut yourself, and the knees are even harder in my opinion. Also I sometimes miss spots because the shaving cream on my leg shows me where I haven't shaved but without the shaving cream it's harder to tell. You can do it though, it seems to be fine. Also shampoo works nicely.
You dont have to use any cream i just shave my legs with ordinary water and they are perfectly fine. Some people prefer to use cream though. If its your first time shaving then it might be worth using cream so that you get every bit of your legs because you might miss some spots.


x
Hi there.





Everyone's saying that it'll give you blisters or a rash or something, but I hardly ever use shaving cream/body wash when shaving my legs! Just my personal opinion. Try it without and see how it goes :)





Hope I helped you out.
If you use water alone, you are more likely to cut yourself. You need soap, cream, body wash, etc, to moisturize and make the razor flow easily on the skin without cutting it. Making sense?
the soap/shaving creme is like a lubrication. hence, you'll have a harder time shaving with water alone. and whatever you do don't shave dry legs, you will end up with a razor burn.
is u just use water it will probably cut your lag and it will fell itchy afterwards.........at least for me it did....





conditioner works a lot better than shaving cream, and conditioner is cheaper......
I believe the cream or body wash is supposed to be a buffer so that you don't get cut. I've shaved my legs with just water before... and I never did it again lol. Trust me, use a buffer.
You can cut your skin. If you shave without anything, your legs won't be nearly as soft. If you accidentally press to hard, you can get a really bad cut.
Uhm, mostly it depends on what kind of razor you have.


Why be lazy and skip a step and end up with ugly scars?


You'd smell nicer with body wash anyways:)
It will kind of be painful, put soap on your legs, that won't hurt.
You will get razor bumps and they are red bumps that are really gross and they hurt
You will get razor burn, it will hurt like a bastard and look terrible.
you wont get a close shave and it may hurt
nothing different,, doesnt hurt, doesnt give you bumps, nothin.. :)
u could get rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment