Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should I wash my jeans in Cold/Cold water in the washing machine?

And what water temperature should I wash my brights and darks and whites, explain why please!





Thank you!Should I wash my jeans in Cold/Cold water in the washing machine?
Buy Tide cold water laundry detergent. It works great and you can wash everything in cold water.Should I wash my jeans in Cold/Cold water in the washing machine?
Cold is better for just about everything because the fabric and colors stay nicer for a longer time. The only things I wash in hot water are heavily soiled things like my dogs blankets. Those go in hot water with bleach!
WASH EVERYTHING BUT WHITES IN COLD WATER. IT SAFES THE COLOR TO THEM LONGER. WARMER TEMPS. TEND TO FADE CLOTHES EVERY WASH CYCLE YOU PUT THEM THROUGH. BESIDES THAT YOU SAVE $$ TOWARDS UTILITY BILL THAT WAY TOO. WASH WHITES IN HOT AND USE A BLEACH TO ADD TO LOAD TO KEEP FROM YELLOWING FROM HIGH IRON CONTENT.
cold water detergent such as tide cold water works on temps 40 degrees and above whereas most other leading brands only work at 60 degrees and above. during the winter months you may want to just wash your jeans on the warm cycle because the water comming into your washer may be too cold and will not work with the soap...therefore not cleaning your clothes as well.
all dark cloths cold water it helps bring the dirt out whites hot water because its harder to get whites cleaner and hot water helps draw the stains out , light warm there in between

No comments:

Post a Comment