Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I use oxi clean in my cold water wash?

Do I have to mix it in warm water first or just add it to my cold water wash?Can I use oxi clean in my cold water wash?
It needs hot water to work. Use tide stain out or Clorox2 instead.Can I use oxi clean in my cold water wash?
Yes you can it works in the cold wash also.
I use in all the time in cold water.
It does not have to have hot water. I have used it for two years and put it in every wash. It works great in hot or cold water. I think it works way better than Clorox2 does.
Oxiclean, Biz, Clorox 2 and all the others work best in warm water. they can work in cold but the time of the cycle length must be increased. All of these products need at least 1 hour in hot water, 2 in warm and 6-8 in cold to do the job. Any other usage is just a waste of money (and what the manufacturers want).

No comments:

Post a Comment