Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can i wash a white shirt with my dark load if it says wash in cold water?

I wasn't sure because I wash my white load in hot water.Can i wash a white shirt with my dark load if it says wash in cold water?
Only if the dark colors that you have in there don't bleed or have already been washed several times. Don't wash the shirt with anything red though. Wash that shirt with light colors like yellow, tan and gray. I usually do a load with light pastel colors and a few cold water whites.Can i wash a white shirt with my dark load if it says wash in cold water?
No. Wash it separately in cold water.
Your white shirt will look dingey after the wash --even if you use cold water.
Rule of thumb is anything washed in cold water won't bleed. I wash my white shirts with all my other clothes to save money. The shirt will after a few washs start to look not so white lol. This does not bother me though. It doesnt take on the other colors unless there is something pink in there, but it does make it look older than it is. Just being real, hope this helps
No- wash it separately by hand or toss it in with a white load. I would never, under any circumstances, wash the light load with the dark. Colour can still run even in cold water.





You can still wash all your whites in cold water.Make sure you use a detergent that works well in cold water. And never, ever use a harsh bleach. Fund something that is fabric- and environmentally-friendly.
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment