Sunday, December 20, 2009

How do I let people in my area know that im avaible to wash cars, water plants, and clean thier houses?

Hey I want some money this summer and i was wondering how let people in my neighborhood, know that i can do stuff for them for money. sort of like a summer job. if ya got any answers please tell me . thnx!!!How do I let people in my area know that im avaible to wash cars, water plants, and clean thier houses?
Print up a flier, and put a few in people's door jambs, or on their windshields. Say something like ';competitive prices.'; My nephew is doing a similar thing in Florida where there's lots of folks who want ';that nice young (person) to help program their new phone.';How do I let people in my area know that im avaible to wash cars, water plants, and clean thier houses?
you can make up fliers and put them on every door in your neighborhood


listing what you can do, when you can do it and what you are going to charge,


lots of landscapers and other types of businesses(like pizza shops etc) do it all the time,


they may have to have some kind of permit but if you are under age, more than likely you will be exempt
What if you put an ad up on Craigslist.com, just an idea

No comments:

Post a Comment