Thursday, December 24, 2009

How often should I wash my water purifier pitcher?

I actually used to do demonstrations and sell these at a local Costco years ago. I would recommend that you wash it out AT LEAST once a week. This is if you are using it daily. If you do not use it often, then I would say every 2 weeks. Also, make sure that you buy new filters for it every 5-6 weeks. The manufacturers say that for the pitcher and faucet mounts you can go 2 months or more, but I wouldn't recommend that. Hope this helped!How often should I wash my water purifier pitcher?
In extremely hot water %26amp; dishsoap or in a dishwasher where the water temp is much hotter than tap water.How often should I wash my water purifier pitcher?
Before mold begins to grow...and that depends on if you keep it in the fridge or not
make it a weekly routine- Say on friday nights you wash it. I know when my family is home on the weekends we use it more often than we do during the week.
Every month I soap and rinse out my purifier pitcher..

No comments:

Post a Comment