Sunday, December 20, 2009

My wash water turned red?

I bought sunlight multiaction HE detergent for sensitive skin. It's the small little blue and white bottle. I turned on the washer on the cold setting and poured half a cap. It immediately turned red? What do you think happened?My wash water turned red?
Did you wash anything that was new??





B.c the color could of came of of your new clothing





deff if the water is hott.My wash water turned red?
It's mabye because the liquid was mixed with something else you put in. so that might be the cause or you were doing a white wash with a pink or red item in.
the chemicals in the ingredients to the wash soap had a bad reaction to your cloths call the number on the bottle they will help you
I am going with ';It is a sign from God';. Did you offend the cosmos recently?





But seriously...I assume you ruled out any new red shirt/stage blood capsules/etc in the wash.
did you know that if you take a hot iron and put it on your face you will burn? so don't do it. :D
If you jam pack your cloths in there...then dirt won't be able to drain correctly after you take them out!
Ewwy, dirty water
Maybe it's defective. Return it or buy a new one. Maybe you use it with warm water?





Hope this helps!


~Nick
either something faded or the laundry detergent turns red
maybe it's supposed to turn red.
Did you put a pink sock in it?
ummm weird
The water in my washing machine turned dark out of sympathy.











Spider: Bit of nostalgia for the old folks!





Gilly: I'm advocating dark clothes.


Becky: If I'm not alone . . . How long have I been asleep?


Gilly: As long as I have.


Maxine: Did you ever live in a drum?


Becky: No.


Maxine: Well then you aren't me.


Gilly: I only dreamt I lived in a drum. Ever since it got dark. Dreaming is hard.


Susan Kelly: Yea, but with nothing over your head?


Gilly: No, just light, over my head. And underneath too.


Susan Kelly: I don't think I could take it without anything over my head.


Maxine: Mm-mmh, I couldn't either.


Becky: Well why don't you go out and see what's out there?


Gilly: Well . . . I don't know if that's what's out there.


Maxine: Now that's a thought.


Gilly: Yes . . .


Maxine: If you'd like . . .


Gilly: But still you can say darker and darker. I don't know what the outside of this thing looks like at all.


Guy #1: I do. It's dark and murky.


John Kilgore: How do you get your . . . your water so dark?


Guy #1: 'Cause I'm paranoid. I'm very paranoid. And the water in my washing machine turns dark out of sympathy.


John Kilgore: Out of sympathy?


Guy #1: Yes.


John Kilgore: Um . . . where can I get that?


Guy #1: At your local drugstore.


John Kilgore: How much?





It's from Kansas.


____________________________________





Let's Make The Water Turn Black


by FZ





Now believe me when I tell you that my song is really true


I want everyone to listen and believe


It's about some little people from a long time ago


And all the things the neighbors didn't know Early in the morning Daddy Dinky went to work


Selling lamps %26amp; chairs to San Ber'dino squares


And I still remember Mama with her apron %26amp; her pad


Feeding all the boys at Ed's Cafe!





Whizzing %26amp; pasting %26amp; pooting through the day


(Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!)


And all the while on a shelf in the shed:


KENNY'S LITTLE CREATURES ON DISPLAY!





Ronnie saves his numies on a window in his room


(A marvel to be seen: dysentery green)


While Kenny %26amp; his buddies had a game out in the back:


LET'S MAKE THE WATER TURN BLACK





We see them after school in a world of their own


(To some it might seem creepy what they do...)


The neighbors on the right sat %26amp; watched them every night


(I bet you'd do the same if they was you)





Whizzing %26amp; pasting %26amp; pooting through the day


(Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!)


And all the while on a shelf in the shed:


KENNY'S LITTLE CREATURES ON DISPLAY!





Ronnie's in the Army now %26amp; Kenny's taking pills


Oh! How they yearn to see a bomber burn!


Color flashing, thunder crashing, dynamite machine!


(Wait till the fire turns green...


wait till the fire turns green)


WAIT TILL THE FIRE TURNS GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment