Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe to use water to wash the crap off my iPhone screen?

I used to put my ipod nano under the tap all the time to get the crap off the back, but is it safe to do that with my iPhone? I know theyre made diferentlyIs it safe to use water to wash the crap off my iPhone screen?
When you say crap, do you mean dirt and fingerprints, or... poop?





I would dampen a paper towel and just rub it.Is it safe to use water to wash the crap off my iPhone screen?
It depends. U can try, but be careful. Try 2 stick tape dat's easy 2 peel off on top of buttons or other spots where water could soak into. Then try. It's a crazy idea, but worth it, as long as actin' ghetto is cool 2 u (it's a compliment. relax.)
No it is not safe to use water on your iPhone. If any water gets into the internal circuitry it could short circuit your iPhone and you would have to get a new one since this is not covered by your warranty.
just breathe on your screen then wipe it with the cloth it came with or your shirt. Dont wanna risk the water thing since its a touchscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment