Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I prevent the color loss of my cotton shirt while I wash it in water using detergent?

Dry cleaning is too expensive.So it is not possible.How can I prevent the color loss of my cotton shirt while I wash it in water using detergent?
Set the color of most any fabric using 1 cup of salt, white vinegar or both. Use cold water and double rinse.How can I prevent the color loss of my cotton shirt while I wash it in water using detergent?
Hand wash it in dish liquid detergent cold water, scrub under the arm pits to remove deoderant residue. Rinse 2-3 times cold water Tumble dry to get out the wrinkes remove promptly...
You can prevent color loss by washing it in cold water w/ woolite and air dry it.
I would agree with the first answer. Vinegar sets the color. You might try air drying or a cool dryer.
add 1 cup of white vinegar to the washload and the color will stay bright.
turn it inside out and use cold water

No comments:

Post a Comment