Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would it be bad to use pool water to wash my car?

I need to wash my car put don't have a hose. Can I use pool water instead? Is that going to be bad for my paint job?Would it be bad to use pool water to wash my car?
Only if the pool water does not have chlorine or any other chemicals in it. Otherwise it's a bad idea.Would it be bad to use pool water to wash my car?
i wouldnt use that water, it would probably have stuff in it that would mess up the paint. just get a bucket and fill it up with good clean tap water and use a car soap, wash it down and the get a clean bucket of water and rinse in off, take a chamois cloth and dry it.
it's the same that you bath and drink so why would it...Yes it contains more chlorine but it's be fine, just make sure you dry it afterward to avoid the spotting that chlorine causes...

No comments:

Post a Comment